FOR A QUOTE CALL 870-867-2249
Your project is competitively bid to achieve the most cost effective solution to your construction needs.
* Preliminary cost based on preliminary drawings
* Suggest cost savings measures
* Bid documents per the budget
* Value Engineer Items to bring project into budget
* Contingency allowances are built into budget to offset unexpected cost
Once the bid process if complete, the following are Management Tools used to complete your project.
* Weekly progress meetings with Owner/Architect
* Monthly progress payment request (Industry Specific)
* Progress Scheduling
* Guaranteed Maximum Pricing
* Job Cost Tracking
* Contractor-Subcontractor Payment Tracking: Bid vs Actual
* Audit assistance with bid documents, contracts, invoicing and change orders
At WAI, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.
Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Your project is priced through the bidding process with the Architect/Engineering Firm, therefore achieving the most competitive pricing for your construction project. As the General Contractor for your project we work closely with the Architect to make sure the construction is closely supervised, completed in a timely manner, within the contract amount and according to plans and specifications.
Please fill out the request form and we will be happy to tell you more about our services.